Faculty & Staff Resources

Travel Authorization Forms and Information
Travel Authorization Form (non-employee)

NOTE: University policy requires a travel authorization before traveling overnight.
Travel Reimbursement (employee) – Go to MyPack Portal > Travel Authorization and find your trip. To the right of Travel Authorization, “Create Reimbursement”
Travel Reimbursement (non-employee) See accounting personnel   515-6669.

Personnel Forms
Biweekly and Monthly Payroll Schedule
Mileage Log Form
Personal Reimbursement Form

Purchasing Card Services 

Contracts & Grants

Market Place Example

Five Year Administrative Head Review
Instructions: Faculty Activity Reports, Plan of Work and Impact Statements
NCSU Comprehensive Review of Tenured Faculty
NCSU Faculty Use Only

Faculty, Staff and Student Resources

Emergencies on main campuses

  • From Landline with prefix of 512, 513 or 515 – dial 911 to reach campus dispatch
  • From Cell Phone – dial 919.515.3000 to reach campus dispatch
  • From Cell Phone – dial 911 to reach Wake County dispatch
  • CALS Safety Training and Guidance web site

Emergencies off main campuses